Saturday, January 12, 2013


Water & Fire
Water: I’m a drop of water. I’m the essential element in life.
Fire: And I’m fire, the essential element for development.
Water:  You’re essential in what development?
Fire: I’ve helped Man throughout his life. I helped him in different domains, such as industry and cooking.
Water: But I see that I’m more important than you!
Fire: I don’t think so.
Water: Yes, I’m.
Fire: How come?
Water: People can’t do without me; but they can do without you.
Fire: (laughing sarcastically) hhh! That was in the previous ages.
Water: I’m one of the important things in food and drinks. People’s stomach contains three main components:  One third of air, one third of food and (pointing to himself) the other third of water.
Fire: Oh! You’ve become a third. Aren’t you the main one anymore?
Water: Yes, I’m a third, but I exist in the other two thirds.
Fire: How come?
Water: I’m composed of two elements, say hydrogen and oxygen. I produce the oxygen which is necessary for humans. I aid in cooking. Therefore, I exist strongly in the two other thirds.
Fire: Who cooks food?
Water: I think you do.
Fire: Don’t think, but believe it and confess!
Water: well, it’s you.
Fire: How do you think life will end?
Water: Water will conquer lands.
Fire: But fire will burn everything, whether it is green or dry.
Water: Life began with the Big Bang. It will also end with fire. Wars will end everything. People use massive weapons. They will use nuclear weapons and other weapons of mass destruction. Then fire will be everywhere.
Water: How about seas and oceans? Will they be burnt too?
Fire: It will be conquered by volcanoes and lava.
Water: Sorry, You are wrong!
Fire: why?!
Water: Haven’t you ever heard of global warming?!!
Fire: What’s global warming?
Water: Well, the massive pollution which is made by Man caused a hole in the ozone layer.
Fire: So, what?
Water: It’s through this hole that sunrays pass.
Fire: And what then?
Water: That’s why it is getting warmer on the earth.
Fire:  If it’s getting warmer, it will be easy for fire to burn everything.
Water: You are wrong again!
Fire: Why?
Water: If it’s hot, my grandparents will melt.
Fire: Who are your grandparents?
Water: My grandparents are ice and icebergs. If they melt the level of water will increase.
Fire: If we meet, who do you think will overcome the other?
Water: But who are “we”?
Fire: “Me” a flame and “You” a drop of water.
Water: It depends; if we are equal in quantity, no one will win. But we will relinquish.
Fire: You are right! So, why are we arguing aimlessly? Let things come as they are!
Water: Ok, I agree.


0 comments :

Post a Comment